Source: Cavs to Sign Veteran Richard Jefferson
The Cavaliers went back to Dallas to find another small forward. They hope this one has a little more left than the last one.
Richard Jefferson is expected to sign a one-year deal with the Cavs for the veteran’s minimum, a league source confirmed. Jefferson, 35, shot 43 percent from 3-point range primarily as a reserve last season with the Dallas Mavericks.
Jefferson quickly agreed to a deal to return to the Mavericks for the veteran’s minimum at the start of free agency and even helped the Mavericks in their recruitment of free-agent center DeAndre Jordan. But when the Mavericks’ deal with Jordan fell through, the Mavs allowed Jefferson to seek a better situation.
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
- UNC Tar Heels Secure Class of 2024 Top Ten Recruit Blanca Thomas
- Cleveland guard Ricky Rubio is ‘starting to consider’ his return to his beloved Barcelona in the next couple of years
- WATCH: Celtics fans celebrate in the streets after buzzer-beater Game 6 win
- LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit