The Boston Celtics will continue a feverish offseason roster overhaul by signing free-agent point guard Shane Larkin, according to a league source.
Larkin, the No. 18 pick in the 2013 NBA draft, played 72 games with Saski Baskonia in Spain last season and averaged 13.8 points and 5.4 assists. He elected to pass up a $6.3 million option to compete for a spot on a Boston roster that will now feature 16 guaranteed contracts.
Larkin, 24, last played in the NBA with the Brooklyn Nets during the 2015-16 season. His signing was first reported by David Pick.
Source: Chris Forsberg of ESPN
- Sportsbooks release odds on which quarter LeBron James will break scoring record
- Lakers Were Unwilling To Trade Austin Reaves In A Deal For Kyrie Irving From Brooklyn
- Raptors forward OG Anunoby (wrist) remains out against Spurs
- Mavericks shopping Christian Wood, Tim Hardaway Jr. for defender
- Orlando Magic Might Be Buyers At The Trade Deadline With “Real Interest” In Toronto’s Fred VanVleet
Legal 3 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating