Source: Dumars Out as Pistons President
The Detroit Pistons have decided not to renew president of basketball operations Joe Dumars’ contract, the Free Press has learned.
A person with firsthand knowledge of the situation confirmed the news during the Pistons home finale today — a home loss to the Toronto Raptors.
Dumars, who has run the organization for 14 seasons, has agreed to remain as an executive adviser outside the basketball operations domain, said a person with firsthand knowledge of the situation.
Anonymity was requested because a formal announcement is expected sometime this week — possibly as early as today.
- Newly Hired Rick Pitino Gets Right to Work for St. John’s
- Kevin Durant Wants Texas Basketball To Give Interim Head Coach Rodney Terry A Long-Term Contract
- Tennessee Basketball Coach Rick Barnes Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Seth Davis’ March Madness 2023 Final Four Bracket, Predictions, & Expert Picks
- Cam Boozer, Son of Carlos Boozer, Wins Gatorade National Player of the Year
Main Page 6 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice