Sacramento Kings officials are bringing two Hall of Famers to meet forward Rudy Gay on Tuesday in hopes of convincing him to exercise the option in his contract for next season, sources told Yahoo Sports.
Hall of Famers Chris Mullin and Mitch Richmond, a former Kings star, are expected to join Kings owner Vivek Ranadive, general manager Pete D’Alessandro and head coach Michael Malone when they meet with Gay.
During the meetings, the Kings also will have Gay wear a headset with eyewear that will give him a complete virtual digital tour of the inside of the new Kings arena, including the locker room and arena floor. The new Kings arena is expected to open in September 2016.
- NBA bans “risk free” from being used in gambling adverts on league and team-controlled platforms
- Miami Heat Willing To Trade Duncan Robinson, Dewayne Dedmon, And A First-Round Pick
- NBA teams now focused in trading for Utah’s foward Jarred Vanderbilt is on the rise
- WATCH: Knicks fans yell ‘Eagles suck’ against 76ers at MSG
- Lakers Would Still Like To Move Russell Westbrook Before The Trade Deadline On Thursday
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms