With the Lakers in obvious rebuild mode this season there aren’t many untouchables occupying a roster spot in Los Angeles.
However sources close to the situation have informed Basketball Insiders that shooting guard Nick Young is in all likelihood safe from trade talk as we approach the deadline. Young, the team’s second leading scorer this season, figures to be part of the team’s long term plans according to the source.
- Grizzlies add Justin Bean, Jacob Gilyard to training camp roster
- Knicks’ Jalen Brunson proposes to girlfriend Ali Marks at high school
- Knicks president Leon Rose won’t interfere in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation
- Trail Blazers sign five-year NBA veteran Wes Iwundu
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford impressed by LaMelo Ball
Main Page5 days ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
NBA4 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Main Page1 week ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022