The Los Angeles Lakers are sending Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance to the Cleveland Cavaliers, a source tells ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski. Per The Ringer’s Kevin O’Connor, the Cavs will be sending Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye and the Cavs’ first-round pick.
I’m hearing it’s Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye, and the Cavs first to Lakers for Clarkson and Nance.
— Kevin O’Connor (@KevinOConnorNBA) February 8, 2018
Source: The Cavaliers 2018 first-round pick is protected.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 8, 2018
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- The Orlando Magic are the most efficient NBA team in the fourth quarter since December
- Danilo Gallinari on returning this season: ‘My mindset is there is definitely a chance’
- Lakers’ Lonnie Walker IV Taking The Next Step In Returning Back To The Court
- Top 10 Plays From Wednesday Night As Jordan Poole’s Layup Wins The Game For Golden State
- Pistons’ Cory Joseph (back) out, Isaiah Stewart (shoulder) questionable vs. Nets
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic