LeBron James is expected to play in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ regular-season opener next week despite his recent back problems, a league source told Yahoo Sports on Saturday.
James received an anti-inflammatory injection in his back on Oct. 13 and has played in only two preseason games. James, however, has been working out daily and his back is improving, the source said.
Source: Marc J. Spears of Yahoo Sports
- Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
- Kevin Durant on NBA fans: ‘We’re animals, we’re circus acts to them instead of real people’
- Dwight Howard’s lawsuit continues as judge denies his motion to dismiss alleged sexual assault
- Victor Wembanyama 3rd-fastest NBA player with 1K+ points, 500+ rebounds, & 150+ blocks
- Ex-NBA player Matt Barnes reportedly loses job as broadcaster due to high school incident
Main Page 3 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 3 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
Headlines 4 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating