The Milwaukee Bucks are increasingly hopeful injured swingman Khris Middleton could return to the floor in early- to mid-February, according to league sources.
Sources told ESPN.com the Bucks think Middleton, who suffered a hamstring tear just days before the season began, “has a chance” to return to the lineup during a three-game homestand next month before the All-Star break. Whether Middleton ultimately makes his season debut before or after the All-Star Game, he is expected to be kept on a minutes restriction as he eases way his back from the injury, sources said.
Source: Marc Stein of ESPN
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
- Wizards’ Kristaps Porzingis and girlfriend Laura Vizla share France photos
- WATCH: Jayson Tatum rejects Deuce’s shot at basketball camp
Main Page4 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page3 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page18 hours ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair