One source told the Sun-Times that the Bulls’ interest in Garland is more smokescreen than reality and that the front office is zeroing in on wings De’Andre Hunter, Cam Reddish and Sekou Doumbouya as higher priorities.
Big man Jaxson Hayes also has been rumored to be linked to the Bulls, but collecting wing defenders — especially for when Lauri Markkanen switches from forward to center — is a must for coach Jim Boylen if the team is to take the next step in its rebuild.
This is good news for Dunn — at least until free agency rolls around. One source said that even if the Bulls draft Garland, they will look to add a veteran point guard to the mix.
- Legal sports betting gets underway in Massachusetts
- Pistons granted $5.276 million disabled player exception for Cade Cunningham’s season-ending injury
- Legendary player and broadcaster Bill Walton stars in new NBA televised stream “Throw it Down”
- Top 5 NBA players who might be eyeing their returns to Europe after this season
- WATCH: Isaac Okoro sings ‘Take Me To Church’ in Cavaliers’ hot tub
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms