Sources: Cavaliers, Dellavedova Negotiating?
Cleveland and RFA Matthew Dellavedova making progress in discussions toward a multiyear deal in $3-5M+ range, league sources tell RealGM.
Source: Shams Charania of RealGM
UPDATE: There is conflicting information being reported.
According to league source, Cavs have yet to engage in any serious contract negotiations to this point w/ RFA Matthew Dellavedova….
Cleveland focused primarily on Tristan Thompson & LeBron James negotiations, and working to move Brendan Haywood contract.
- Grizzlies superstar Ja Morant reportedly facing 40-match suspension during first half of upcoming season
- Coach Michael Malone warns Nuggets before second clash vs. Heat: ‘I don’t think we played well in Game 1’
- How Much Does An NBA Finals Commercial Cost? ABC Charging $1.2M in 2023
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 6 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 7 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes