Even after agreeing to their fourth trade this season, the Cleveland Cavaliers stayed busy on deadline eve, looking to find a new home for exiled swingman JR Smith, and the front office will continue with that goal up until 3 p.m. Thursday afternoon, league sources told.
Smith, who hasn’t played organized basketball since Nov. 19, 2018 and was recently spotted at Madison Square Garden as a fan, doesn’t have nearly as much value as some of the other pieces the Cavs have moved recently. Finding a trade partner is “easier said than done,” according to one source.
Source: Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Legal 1 day ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms