This year, even though (Kevin) Love’s path to Boston could seemingly be more clear — all he has to do is opt out of the final year of his contract, not wait out a trade — things have gotten significantly more problematic from a Celtics point of view.
According to all sources, Danny Ainge still has affection for Love, but it’s not nearly the borderline obsession that it was last summer.
But where last summer the C’s were perfectly fine with throwing picks and players at Minnesota for Love and then giving him a large contract extension when allowed, they are said to be more careful this time around.
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson is determined to prove doubters wrong: ‘People don’t understand’
- Jazz star Jordan Clarkson 1st NBA player with 38+ points, 10+ rebounds, & 7+ assists off the bench
- Ex-NBA champ believes LeBron James and Steph Curry are too old to win title with same team
- Michael Porter Jr. Perfect From Three-Point Range Since Break
- The Other Unicorn: Just how good can Chet Holmgren be?
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
Main Page 6 days ago
Stephen Curry Held Scoreless in First Half for First Time Since 2019 NBA Playoffs
NBA 6 days ago
Ex-NBA star hopes Trae Young never plays again for Hawks as he recovers from surgery