In another blow to the roster depth of the NBA’s best regular-season team, Milwaukee Bucks guard Donte DiVincenzo is done for the season with bilateral heel bursitis in his right foot, league sources told ESPN on Tuesday.
After meeting with Bucks doctors and specialists, sources said, it was determined that rest and rehabilitation was the best course of action for DiVincenzo, Villanova’s Final Four MVP and the 17th overall pick in the 2018 NBA draft. He’s expected to make a full recovery in the offseason.
DiVincenzo, 22, had been part of the Bucks’ rotation earlier in the season, but his role has diminished because of how the injury has slowed him. He’s been in and out of a walking boot throughout the season.
NBA Team Salaries
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Knicks vs Cavaliers NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Pacers vs Pelicans NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Texas Tech vs Kansas College Basketball Picks and Betting Prediction for Today
- Gary Harris is Re-Vitalizing Himself in Orlando
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Betting Picks: San Antonio Spurs vs New York Knicks preview, prediction and picks
Main Page6 days ago
Pistons vs Warriors NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
NBA5 days ago
Grizzlies vs Bucks Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
NBA1 week ago
Elijah Hughes Staying Ready For Opportunity