Sources: Hornets Targeting Mitch Kupchak for High-Ranking Role
After declining to offer general manager Rich Cho a new contract, Charlotte Hornets owner Michael Jordan is planning to target former Los Angeles Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak for a high-ranking role in the organization, league sources told ESPN.
Jordan is planning to continue grooming assistant GM Buzz Peterson as a foundation of Charlotte’s front office, and Kupchak is a primary target to partner with Peterson, league sources told ESPN.
The Hornets announced Tuesday that Cho’s contract will not be extended and that the search for a new GM will begin immediately.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
- How to Watch Heat vs. Nuggets Game 2 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
- NBA Finals 2023 viewership down 3.76 million from Game 1 of Warriors-Celtics series opener
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 5 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 6 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes