Sacramento Kings forward Marvin Bagley III will miss the remainder of summer league after an MRI conducted Monday revealed a pelvic bone bruise.
Bagley will rest for approximately one-to-two weeks. Then the second overall selection in the 2018 NBA draft is expected to resume full basketball activity.
Bagley was injured in the team’s 71-61 loss to the Phoenix Suns on Saturday and sat out Sunday’s game against the LA Clippers.
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail Blazers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks