Sources: Marvin Bagely III Out Remainder of Summer League
Sacramento Kings forward Marvin Bagley III will miss the remainder of summer league after an MRI conducted Monday revealed a pelvic bone bruise.
Bagley will rest for approximately one-to-two weeks. Then the second overall selection in the 2018 NBA draft is expected to resume full basketball activity.
Bagley was injured in the team’s 71-61 loss to the Phoenix Suns on Saturday and sat out Sunday’s game against the LA Clippers.
- Thunder’s Shai Gilgeous-Alexander assures Russell Westbrook is “one of the best competitors” in NBA history
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal is under Police investigation after an incident that happened with an Orlando fan last week
- LeBron James came off the bench for second time in 1,414 career games
- LSU Basketball Star Angel Reese Has Increased Her NIL Value by 243% To $392k Since Jan. 10
- Virginia Tech’s Women’s Basketball team is headed to the program’s first Final Four appearance after an 84-74 victory vs Ohio State
NBA 12 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives