Sources: Nets ‘have qualms’ about Signing Kyrie Irving
The Post has reported the Nets’ dream offseason is pairing Kevin Durant with Kyrie Irving, and sources say that hasn’t changed.
The question is if they can’t land Durant, do they still want Irving? Especially if they have to lose D’Angelo Russell — their own 23-year-old homegrown All-Star — to get him?
It’s a question that has turned into a civil war among the fan base. It also has become an internal debate the Nets are having right now.
The Post has confirmed Brooklyn might have qualms about signing the enigmatic Irving if he isn’t bringing the injured Durant with him.
Source: Brian Lewis of the New York Post
- Former first-round pick and NBA veteran Eric Montross reveals he started treament for cancer
- Women’s Final Four 2023 Odds, Predictions, and Best Bets
- Jalen Brunson admitted he would’ve re-signed with the Mavericks for almost half of what the Knicks are paying him
- Is Ja Morant playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs the Orlando Magic?
- WATCH: Minnesota’s Rudy Gobert left the Sacramento Kings’ bench in shock after his fadeaway jumper goes in
NBA 15 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives