Charlotte Hornets forward Nicolas Batum was diagnosed with chronic tendinitis in his left Achilles and could miss multiple games, league sources told ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
Batum underwent an MRI exam Sunday, revealing the extent of the injury after leaving Saturday night’s loss to the New York Knicks with the injury.
Batum has been ruled out of the Hornets’ game against Philadelphia on Monday, and his return will be based upon his response to treatment on the Achilles, league sources said.
Batum is averaging 11.9 points, 5.5 assists and 4.9 rebounds a game for Charlotte this season.
NBA Team Salaries
- Los Angeles Lakers Looking For Terrence Ross Trade
- Best NBA Player Props and Free Picks for Tonight, 1/24
- Jazz vs Suns Betting Offers: Free NBA Picks Today
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Knicks vs Cavaliers NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
Main Page6 days ago
Pistons vs Warriors NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
NBA6 days ago
Grizzlies vs Bucks Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
NBA1 week ago
Elijah Hughes Staying Ready For Opportunity
Main Page1 day ago
NBA Betting Picks: Phoenix Suns vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks