The representative for Milwaukee Bucks center Thon Maker has told management that he would prefer the franchise to trade Maker to a team that would provide a larger role for the former lottery pick, league sources told ESPN on Saturday.
As Maker’s playing time has diminished under new coach Mike Budenholzer in the Bucks’ surge to the NBA’s best record, agent Mike George and Milwaukee general manager Jon Horst have discussed trade scenarios in recent weeks that would potentially make sense for both the player and team, league sources said.
Horst was part of a front office that selected Maker with the 10th overall pick in the 2016 NBA draft, and there remains strong organizational belief in Maker’s future, sources said.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- Lakers Front Office Considering Three Trade Scenariors Ahead of Dec.15
- Warriors forward Draymond Green wants to play 4-5 more years
- Could Tom Thibodeau’s Time With The Knicks Be Ending Soon?
- Nuggets guard Jamal Murray says ‘the confidence is starting to come back’
- LeBron James: ‘I don’t have to rely on super-duper athleticism to be effective’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 2 weeks ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 1 week ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nuggets center Nikola Jokic doubtful against Detroit