There was a gust of certainty Monday, a rarity in one of the most uneasy seasons in Lakers history.
Steve Nash clearly wants to return next season.
“I want to come back for sure,” he said Monday.
It’s a longshot he’ll even be back this season from recurring back soreness, but he’s already looking to the future, where he’s scheduled to earn $9.7 million in 2014-15 as the final part of a three-year, $28-million contract.
- Spurs’ Victor Wembanyama 1st NBA rookie to record 5+ 3-pointers, 5+ blocks in a game
- Cody Williams hopes to follow his brother Jalen’s footsteps and become top NBA Draft pick
- LeBron James is 9 points shy of reaching 40,000 career points
- Draymond Green claims Warriors would win the NBA title if they traded for LeBron James
- Reigning MVP Joel Embiid hopes to recover from his left knee before the start of the playoffs
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 7 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating