There was a gust of certainty Monday, a rarity in one of the most uneasy seasons in Lakers history.
Steve Nash clearly wants to return next season.
“I want to come back for sure,” he said Monday.
It’s a longshot he’ll even be back this season from recurring back soreness, but he’s already looking to the future, where he’s scheduled to earn $9.7 million in 2014-15 as the final part of a three-year, $28-million contract.
NBA Team Salaries
- 2022 NBA Eastern Conference Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 NBA Western Conference Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 NBA Championship Outright Futures Betting Picks
- 2022 Defensive Player of the Year update: Anthony Davis odds cut by Bovada after gamble
- Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- NBA5 days ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page1 week ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 day ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- NBA DAILY5 days ago
BetUS Special Markets for NBA 2K23 Player Ratings Revealed