Syracuse’s Dajuan Coleman Out for Season
Syracuse sophomore center Dajuan Coleman needs surgery to repair a leg injury and will miss the rest of the Orange season.
Coleman has not played since the second half of the Virginia Tech game on Jan. 7. SU’s athletic staff has been treating the injury, but it has not responded. Coleman is still unable to move or jump without pain.
“This is a tremendous disappointment, especially considering the amount of hard work Dajuan has been putting in with our basketball team,” said Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim.
- Is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs the Charlotte Hornets?
- Alabama guard Nimari Burnett enters NCAA transfer portal
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Lawmakers Close To Passing HB 551?
- Is Payton Pritchard playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs. Wizards?
- Both Raptors and Rockets have shown potential interest in hiring Ime Udoka for his coaching return
NBA 18 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives