Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star guard Jimmy Butler has undergone surgery on the meniscus in his right knee, the team announced Sunday.
The Timberwolves announced that Butler’s surgery, performed at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, was successful. He has been ruled out indefinitely. On Saturday, Butler was telling close confidants that he was optimistic about his chances to come back before the playoffs begin, should the Timberwolves clinch their first postseason berth in 13 seasons.
- Wizards not interested in trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal
- NBA bans “risk free” from being used in gambling adverts on league and team-controlled platforms
- Miami Heat Willing To Trade Duncan Robinson, Dewayne Dedmon, And A First-Round Pick
- NBA teams now focused in trading for Utah’s foward Jarred Vanderbilt is on the rise
- WATCH: Knicks fans yell ‘Eagles suck’ against 76ers at MSG
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms