Tennessee Tech’s Charles Jackson Headed to Draft?
Tennessee Tech junior center Charles Jackson has declared for the 2015 NBA Draft and signed representation with agent Scott Nichols to turn pro, sources told RealGM.
As a rapidly rising fringe prospect, Jackson is expected to entice NBA teams in the second round of the draft with his youth and raw abilities at 6-foot-10. In 30 games this past season, Jackson ranked eighth in the NCAA in double-doubles with 18 — tied with UNLV’s Christian Wood and ahead of UCLA big man Kevon Looney.
- Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 1 week ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit