NBA News Wire
Thunder’s Durant out with foot injury
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant will miss Saturday night’s game against the Charlotte Hornets because of a nagging foot injury.
Durant struggled with the injury during Thursday’s 104-89 win over the Dallas Mavericks and didn’t practice Friday. Durant was held to 12 points on 4-of-14 shooting and he left the game early for the second consecutive contest due to a sore right foot.
Durant, who is averaging 25.4 points, 6.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists in 27 games this season, underwent surgery on his foot in October to repair a Jones fracture.
“He’s not at risk,” Thunder general manager Sam Presti said. “He’s just sore.”
- Arkansas guard Nick Smith Jr. declares for 2023 NBA Draft
- Arkansas’ Nick Smith Jr. is declaring for the 2023 NBA Draft after one season with the Razorbacks
- The Minnesota Timberwolves traded for Mike Conley because they wanted more ‘maturity’ on their roster, disrespecting D’Angelo Russell
- NBA Early Entry List: Prospects Leaving Early for 2023 NBA Draft
- Memphis Basketball Coach Penny Hardaway Contract, Salary, Buyout, and Net Worth
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 6 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives