Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant will miss Saturday night’s game against the Charlotte Hornets because of a nagging foot injury.
Durant struggled with the injury during Thursday’s 104-89 win over the Dallas Mavericks and didn’t practice Friday. Durant was held to 12 points on 4-of-14 shooting and he left the game early for the second consecutive contest due to a sore right foot.
Durant, who is averaging 25.4 points, 6.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists in 27 games this season, underwent surgery on his foot in October to repair a Jones fracture.
“He’s not at risk,” Thunder general manager Sam Presti said. “He’s just sore.”
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Charlotte Hornets vs Milwaukee Bucks preview, prediction & picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards preview, picks and predictions
- NBA Betting Picks: Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic preview, picks and prediction