Former Spurs center Tiago Splitter has officially announced his retirement from the NBA.
After battling a chronic hip injury the last two years, the 33-year-old from Brazil said in a post on his Twitter account that “the time to say goodbye” has come after a seven-year NBA career.
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Legal 1 day ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms