Two-time All-Star David Lee announced his retirement from the NBA on Sunday via Instagram.
Lee, 34, played for 12 years, finishing last season with the Spurs. He averaged 7.3 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 79 games for San Antonio.
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls