Los Angeles Lakers forward Larry Nance Jr., whose father won the inaugural Slam Dunk competition in 1984, joins the field for this year’s dunk contest, along with Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo, Orlando Magic forward Aaron Gordon and Dallas Mavericks rookie Dennis Smith Jr.
The competition, part of the NBA’s All-Star Weekend, is Feb. 17 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Nuggets’ Jamal Murray (knee) questionable, Zeke Nnaji (shoulder) doubtful vs. Magic
- 76ers coach Doc Rivers on LeBron James: ‘He’s going to have the greatest career’
- Pelicans, Wolves, Raptors are competing in last minute talks to trade for Denver’s Bones Hyland
- Getting To Know The Four 2023 Dunk Contest Participants
- The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars draft results are in as Paolo Banchero was chosen first by Team Pau
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating