Cavaliers guard Dion Waiters has returned after missing seven games with a knee injury, giving the club a key component for its playoff push.
Waiters hyperextended his left knee on Feb. 18 against Philadelphia. He was cleared Tuesday night before the Cavs hosted the San Antonio Spurs.
via Associated Press
- Brooklyn’s Cam Thomas Could See Increased Minutes After Career-High 44 Points And Kyrie Irving Trade
- Wizards not interested in trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal
- NBA bans “risk free” from being used in gambling adverts on league and team-controlled platforms
- Miami Heat Willing To Trade Duncan Robinson, Dewayne Dedmon, And A First-Round Pick
- NBA teams now focused in trading for Utah’s foward Jarred Vanderbilt is on the rise
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms