The Golden State Warriors ran the Sacramento Kings out of Oracle Arena, 109-86, in a game that saw a collective attack quickly envelope the unfortunate foe.
The Kings were up 50-47 at the half on Wednesday that ended with, amid a few other mistakes, a Draymond Green ejection. Green was ousted after he vigorously challenged being called for a foul on DeMarcus Cousins. The Kings center drew the foul while making a circus shot, leaning into Green’s arm as he flipped a floater up blind. Green unleashed a fury in response, throwing his hands at the air twice, before being thrown out.
Source: Ethan Sherwood Strauss of ESPN
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again