The Golden State Warriors ran the Sacramento Kings out of Oracle Arena, 109-86, in a game that saw a collective attack quickly envelope the unfortunate foe.
The Kings were up 50-47 at the half on Wednesday that ended with, amid a few other mistakes, a Draymond Green ejection. Green was ousted after he vigorously challenged being called for a foul on DeMarcus Cousins. The Kings center drew the foul while making a circus shot, leaning into Green’s arm as he flipped a floater up blind. Green unleashed a fury in response, throwing his hands at the air twice, before being thrown out.
Source: Ethan Sherwood Strauss of ESPN
- Is Kyle Lowry playing tonight (Feb. 23) against Cavaliers?
- Wizards’ Jordan Poole still owed $95.54 million over the next 3 seasons
- Thunder waive forward Aleksej Pokusevski, their 2020 first-round draft pick
- Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
- Kevin Durant on NBA fans: ‘We’re animals, we’re circus acts to them instead of real people’
Main Page 3 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 3 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
Headlines 4 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating