Wiggins Ties Career High; Wolves Beat Hawks
Wiggins tied a career high with 33 points, Karl-Anthony Towns added 17 and the Minnesota Timberwolves blew a 34-point lead before snapping the Hawks’ seven-game winning streak with a 117-107 victory on Monday night.
Andrew Wiggins was hoping he wouldn’t lose his shooting touch as the Atlanta Hawks kept pushing to wipe out a huge deficit. “I was feeling it,” he said. “My shot was falling. My teammates kept encouraging me, giving me the ball.”
- Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 3 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 1 week ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit