All-Star Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas aggravated a hip injury in the first half of Friday’s Game 2 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers, sat out the second half, and is uncertain for Sunday’s Game 3.
Boston coach Brad Stevens said Thomas originally aggravated a nagging right hip injury during Game 6 last Friday in the second-round series against the Washington Wizards and underwent a batch of testing before playing in Boston’s Game 7 win Monday night.
Source: Chris Forsberg of ESPN
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
- Professional Poker player Josh Thatcher sentenced for running illegal gambling operation in Michigan
- 76ers’ Daryl Morey calls out ‘shameless Boston media’ over Joel Embiid’s All-Star starter snub
- Who should make the West’s bench at the 72nd Annual All-Star Game?
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again