(Karl-Anthony Towns:) The personal impact KG has had on me is life-changing. He’s been the most important piece to my career in the NBA and one of the best friendships I have in my life. So I’m always blessed to say that he’s my brother. We bonded so well because of how passionate and emotional we both are.
My favorite memory of Kevin Garnett is not a memory—it’s more of the experience I had with him for a year, just enjoying that moment of being his teammate, conversing with him every single day, learning from him every single day. There’s no price that you can pay, no money that can buy you the experience that I’ve been gifted with my first year in the NBA.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page5 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines2 weeks ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft