Connect with us

Headlines

Schlenk: Hawks Narrowing Options for No. 3 Pick

Basketball Insiders

Published

on

Travis Schlenk and his staff are confident they know who the Phoenix Suns will select at No. 1. However, Sacramento remains a wild card on what they will do with their selection.

“We’re down to three or four guys with the third pick,” said Schlenk. “There’s going to be some options for us to maybe slide back a couple spots. We’re going through the process of trying to evaluate what it would take in a package from another team for us to do that; what the group of pool players that might be available there to see if any of those scenarios would be attractive to us.”

Source: John and Hugh of The Game 92.9

Advertisement




Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Headlines

Sources: Victor Oladipo to Opt Out of NBA Restart

Basketball Insiders

Published

on

Indiana Pacers star Victor Oladipo has decided to sit out the resumed 2019-20 NBA season, telling The Athletic on Friday he can’t get his mind “to being fully comfortable” in playing.

“I really want to play, and as a competitor and teammate this is tearing me apart,” Oladipo said. “I feel like I’m at a great place in my rehab and getting closer and closer to 100 percent. With all the variables, from how I have to build my 5-on-5 workload back up, to the increased risk of a soft tissue injury which could delay my rehab, and the unknown exact set up of the bubble, I just can’t get my mind to being fully comfortable in playing. I have to be smart and this decision hasn’t been easy, but I truly believe continuing on the course I’m on and getting fully healthy for the 2020-21 season is the right decision for me.”

Oladipo has one year left on his four-year, $84 million deal with the Pacers. Sources said Oladipo plans to travel with the team to Orlando despite his decision to opt out of playing, and that he will continue his rehab, support his teammates and join them inside the bubble environment.

Source: Shams Charania of The Athletic

Continue Reading

Headlines

Sources: NBA Expected to OK ‘second bubble’ in Chicago

Basketball Insiders

Published

on

The NBA is closing in on signing off on a second “bubble” in Chicago for the eight teams that were not invited to play in Orlando, enabling mini-training camps and subsequent games against other clubs with a target date of September, sources tell ESPN’s Jackie MacMullan.

Source: Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter

Continue Reading

Headlines

Sources: Zhaire Smith Out for NBA Restart with Bone Bruise in Left Knee

Basketball Insiders

Published

on

Philadelphia 76ers wing Zhaire Smith has a bone bruise in his left knee, per source. He will not travel to Orlando.

Smith began experiencing pain prior to the Sixers resuming workouts last week, and he started treatment immediately. He is expected to make a full recovery.

Source: Derek Bodner on Twitter

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement
Online Betting Site Betway
Advertisement
American Casino Guide
NJ Casino
NJ Casino

NBA Team Salaries

Advertisement

CloseUp360

Insiders On Twitter

NBA On Twitter

Trending Now