#22 – Chandler Hutchison – Chicago Bulls
With the 22nd pick in the 2018 NBA Draft, the Chicago Bulls selected shooting guard Chandler Hutchison out of Boise State University.
After shoring up their frontcourt with Wendell Carter Jr., the Bulls made a move to improve their backcourt depth by taking Hutchison. While he was a late bloomer relative to other prospects, Hutchison had a more than stellar senior season with the Broncos, averaging 20 points, 7.7 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game while shooting 35.9 percent from three across 31 games.
Asked to carry the load for the Broncos, Hutchison more than obliged. He was great as a spot up shooter and showed flashes as a playmaker in the open court. Hutchinson also put in work on the defensive end, with great communication skills and good instincts on that side of the ball.
He isn’t the most athletic, nor is he an elite shooter, but Hutchison improved his game every season at Boise State and the Bulls hope that is a trend that will continue in Chicago. He should form a nice trio with Kris Dunn and Zach LaVine in the Bulls’ backcourt, if not a competent scoring one.
- March Madness 2023 Final Four Odds, Predictions, and Best Bets
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Gov. Andy Beshear Quickly Signs HB 551 Into Law
- Notre Dame Basketball: Jameel Brown enters the transfer portal, may follow coach Shrewsberry from Penn State
- LSU Star Angel Reese Has The Most NIL Deals In College Basketball, More Than Any Men’s Or Women’s Player
- Kentucky Basketball: Michigan Transfer Hunter Dickinson Wants To Join Wildcats and Coach Calipari in Lexington
NBA 4 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
College Basketball 2 days ago
Former UNC Five-Star Recruit Caleb Love Close to Joining Indiana Hoosiers
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 1 week ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives