Booker: Jazz Have Good Chemistry; Would Like to Stay
It was obvious on Thursday, though, that the 27-year-old Booker would like to stay in Utah next season.
“Of course I want to be back. I got the sense that they want me back, so I feel it’s mutual,” he said. “But, you know, at the end of the day, it’s still always a business, so we’ll see.
“… We had great (team) chemistry. Definitely, the chemistry was great, just to play with the guys, the way we competed. You know, I’m a big competitor, so I want to be out there with guys who compete. And those guys definitely competed and gave it their all every game, and I would love to play with them again.
“The Jazz organization, they do a good job. It’s very family oriented, they do a lot of stuff for the fans. I mean, it’s just great,” Booker said. “Washington was a great experience, but I definitely enjoyed my time here in Utah a little more (than his previous four years in Washington with the Wizards).”
- USC Basketball: Isaiah Collier is recruiting Bronny James at the 2023 McDonald’s All-American Game
- NC State Basketball: Terquavion Smith To Enter 2023 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Bronny James, Matas Buzelis, & Sean Stewart in the 2023 McDonald’s All-American Powerade JamFest
- Dayton forward Mike Sharavjamts to enter 2023 NBA Draft
- Pelicans Brandon Ingram and Jaylen Brown from Boston are named Week 23’s best players in the league
NBA 1 day ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives