The Milwaukee Bucks will not exercise the fourth-year team option on guard Rashad Vaughn, league sources told Basketball Insiders. As a result, Vaughn will become an unrestricted free agent this summer.
Vaughn was the 17th overall pick in the 2015 draft by the Bucks. The 21-year-old guard is coming off his best game of the season against the Atlanta Hawks on Sunday. Vaughn scored 12 points on 4-of-6 shooting from beyond the arc in 20 minutes.
Vaughn entered the NBA after his freshman season at UNLV where he averaged 17.8 points and 4.8 rebounds in 32.3 minutes per game. The 6-foot-6 guard shot 38 percent from beyond the arc during his freshman season.
For more information on Milwaukee’s salary cap situation, click here.
Bucks won’t exercise the fourth-year option on Rashad Vaughn, sources told @BBallInsiders. He’ll be an unrestricted free agent this summer.
— Michael Scotto (@MikeAScotto) October 31, 2017
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
- Toronto Raptors insist all their roster is available for trade except for Scottie Barnes
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 5 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 2 weeks ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls