Budenholzer Says Dwight Howard Capable of More Scoring
You can use Dwight Howard as an example of one player not getting the ball in his sweet spot of late. The center has a total of 12 points in the past two games. Howard was dominant inside early in the season. That’s simply not the case, at least offensively, right now.
“We would welcome it,” Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said on whether they are missing points from Howard. “I think he’s capable of more. I think we are capable of getting him the ball in better spots, different moments.”
- If the Mavericks continue downfall, Luka Doncic might become one of NBA’s highest scorers to ever miss the playoffs
- Is Lauri Markkenan playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs the San Antonio Spurs?
- Kansas guard MJ Rice plans to enter NCAA transfer portal
- A Look Oregon Basketball Coach Dana Altman’s Buyout and Contract as He Calls for His Own Firing and Calls Ducks Fans “Embarrassing”
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives