(Danilo) Gallinari has a player option on the last year of his contract, which would pay him $16.1 million next season if he were to exercise it. The greater likelihood is that Gallinari will opt out and test his value as an unrestricted free agent. As one of the top small forwards expected to hit the free agent market, the 6-foot-10, 28-year-old could be heavily pursued and in line for a big payday come July.
Gallinari said Thursday that he’ll take some down time before tackling choices pertaining to his NBA future.
Source: Nick Kosmider of The Denver Post
- Raptors’ O.G. Anunoby rejected a four-year, $117 million extension, could become a free agent next summer
- NBA Rumors: Celtics, Payton Pritchard Negotiating Extension After Jrue Holiday Trade
- Hall of Famer Charles Barkley says that most players with great athleticism are ‘dumb as rocks’
- Superstar James Harden skips Sixers’ Media Day and could be fined
- Celtics trade Robert Williams III, Malcolm Brogdon to Trail Blazers for Jrue Holiday
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 2 weeks ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 5 days ago
Raptors, Heat, and Celtics targeting Jrue Holiday after Damian Lillard trade