Houston transfer Danuel House is headed to Texas A&M.
The 6-foot-7 Texas native announced the decision on his Twitter account, and a source confirmed the news to CBSSports.com.
Texas A&M was the only school in Texas that received a release for House, who left Houston after the Cougars fired James Dickey and hired Kelvin Sampson.
- NBA Suspends Ex-Spurs Guard Joshua Primo for Exposing Himself to Women
- Giannis Antetokounmpo calls Jrue Holiday his ‘brother for life’ after Damian Lillard trade
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 7 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia