(Darrell) Arthur has a player option he needs to make a decision on for next season, the final year of his contract, which is due to pay him $3.45 million.
“I’m just going to wait until the season is over with and talk to (Nuggets GM) Tim (Connelly) and see what’s up and go from there,” Arthur said. “But I’m looking forward to coming back here. I like it here. I feel like when we’re healthy we have a great team to build with, and I want to be a part of it.”
“As far as right now, I’m definitely looking forward to staying,” Arthur said.
- Pelicans agree to two-year extension with Larry Nance Jr.
- Denver Nuggets showing strong team chemistry in training camp
- Shaquille O’Neal interested in joining Jeff Bezos in bid to buy Suns
- Lakers-Warriors is second most expensive NBA regular season game
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson skipping both preseason games in Japan
Main Page2 weeks ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA1 week ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA2 weeks ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks
Headlines1 week ago
Lonzo Ball to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery