Derrick Favors Back in Action for Jazz
“It was good to get him (Derrick Favors) back out there,’’ said Utah coach Tyrone Corbin. “He does so many good things for us on the defensive end it really makes it easier for the other guys. Offensively when he can get the ball in his spots, he is really good.’’
The fourth-year pro from Georgia Tech had missed seven games in three different stretches since mid-January due to a right hip injury. The first time it was called a hip abductor strain, then it was a hip inflammation and most recently a hip sprain, which happened early in the Philadelphia game on Feb. 12.
Favors said the hip injuries aren’t a long-term problem.
- Newly Hired Rick Pitino Gets Right to Work for St. John’s
- Kevin Durant Wants Texas Basketball To Give Interim Head Coach Rodney Terry A Long-Term Contract
- Tennessee Basketball Coach Rick Barnes Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Seth Davis’ March Madness 2023 Final Four Bracket, Predictions, & Expert Picks
- Cam Boozer, Son of Carlos Boozer, Wins Gatorade National Player of the Year
Main Page 6 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice