Not to worry, Clippers Coach Doc Rivers said he’s been making some phone calls to try to get the coaches to vote those guys in as reserves.
When asked how those conversations go, Rivers smiled.
“Well, there’s some begging,” he said. “I offer them food, drinks and all of that kind of stuff.”
Rivers said it’s pretty obvious that both players deserve to be All-Stars.
“With CP, just look at his body of work and same thing with DJ,” Rivers said.
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade