Tonight on Draft Kings, $80,000 is being given away in a league with a $3 buy-in! First prize wins $5,000 and the top 6,155 finishers will win at least double their entry fee.
Your entry fee is free with your first deposit and first-time depositors will also have their money matched 100 percent up to $600!
Here is a sample Draft Kings team from last week:
If you know hoops, you may be able to turn your basketball knowledge into $5,000 cash by following these steps:
2. Create your eight-man roster consisting of a starting PG, SG, SF, PF, C, backup G, backup F and a utility player of any position while staying under the $50,000 hard cap. You must submit your roster before the start of the first game.
3. Finish in the top 6,155 and win!
- Raptors’ O.G. Anunoby rejected a four-year, $117 million extension, could become a free agent next summer
- NBA Rumors: Celtics, Payton Pritchard Negotiating Extension After Jrue Holiday Trade
- Hall of Famer Charles Barkley says that most players with great athleticism are ‘dumb as rocks’
- Superstar James Harden skips Sixers’ Media Day and could be fined
- Celtics trade Robert Williams III, Malcolm Brogdon to Trail Blazers for Jrue Holiday
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 2 weeks ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 5 days ago
Raptors, Heat, and Celtics targeting Jrue Holiday after Damian Lillard trade