This Wednesday night DraftStreet is putting on a $22 league with $50K in prizes and a $10K first prize being awarded to the top 300 teams!
By signing up through Basketball Insiders you get a 100 percent bonus on your initial sign up. So you see a return on your investment immediately!
Playing is where you stand the chance to make the most, though. Just this past Wednesday NaapsterMaan turned $22 into $10K by drafting the following team:
Here’s a look at the complete prize list:
DraftStreet has revolutionized fantasy basketball, making it quick, easy and fun for the average person to play. Having to invest six months to potentially earn money with your fantasy basketball skills is a thing of the past. DraftStreet produces winners every single day, and you can be one Wednesday night!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a free account with DraftStreet or sign into your existing account <— CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft and submit your team by 7 pm EST Wednesday, which consists of three forwards, three guards, one center and a utility player of any position. Players are priced based on production. You must stay under the $100,000 salary cap.
3. Finish in the top 300 and win cash!
There are 10 games on tap Wednesday night in the NBA:
– Orlando Magic at Philadelphia 76ers
– Atlanta Hawks at Boston Celtics
– Golden State Warriors at Chicago Bulls
– New Orleans Pelicans at Dallas Mavericks
– Los Angeles Lakers at Memphis Grizzlies
– Cleveland Cavaliers at Oklahoma City Thunder
– Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs
– Phoenix Suns at Utah Jazz
– Brooklyn Nets at Portland Trail Blazers
– Houston Rockets at Los Angeles Clippers
Here’s a look at my team for tonight:
Here’s Alex Kennedy’s team:
- Michael Malone Speaks Highly Of Jamal Murray After His Recent Self-Doubt
- Warriors’ Stephen Curry: ‘I don’t see myself slowing down any time soon’
- Darius Garland Tells NBA ‘I’ve Had A Target On My Back’
- Charles Barkley: ‘It’s time to break up the Bulls, blow it up’
- Dejounte Murray To Miss About Two Weeks With Ankle Sprain For Hawks
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Stephen Curry leads NBA in 3-pointers for the 8th time of his career
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Warriors’ Klay Thompson on Jordan Poole’s struggles: ‘He really cares, he wants to be great’
Main Page 4 days ago
Mavericks guard Spencer Dinwiddie praises Dwight Powell
NBA 7 days ago
Could Tom Thibodeau’s Time With The Knicks Be Ending Soon?