Grizzlies’ Jarell Martin Fractures Foot; Will Undergo Surgery
The Memphis Grizzlies announced that rookie forward Jarell Martin sustained a fractured left foot today following a collision with another player during a workout. He will undergo surgery tomorrow, Sept. 3, which will be performed by team physicians Dr. Fred Azar and Dr. Drew Murphy at the Campbell Clinic. There is no timetable for his return.
- Grizzlies superstar Ja Morant reportedly facing 40-match suspension during first half of upcoming season
- Coach Michael Malone warns Nuggets before second clash vs. Heat: ‘I don’t think we played well in Game 1’
- How Much Does An NBA Finals Commercial Cost? ABC Charging $1.2M in 2023
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 6 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 7 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes