(Grizzlies coach David) Fizdale has tried rookie Wade Baldwin IV, Andrew Harrison and (Tony) Allen at backup point guard throughout the season. But (Toney) Douglas, who is on his second 10-day contract in Memphis, appears to be the keeper at the position. Barring a potential trade, indications are the Grizzlies intend to sign Douglas for the rest of the season once his current 10-day deal expires next week.
- Austin Rivers, Mo Bamba, and Jalen Suggs collect suspensions after Magic vs Timberwolves skirmish
- Stephen Curry awaits MRI as he exited Mavs vs. Warriors with left leg injury; X-ray came out negative
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms