The injury news keeps getting worse for Tiago Splitter. The Hawks reserve center will miss a minimum of six weeks after an MRI exam revealed a Grade 2 right calf strain. The injury was confirmed after the test was performed at the Emory Orthopaedics and Spine Center.
The latest injury is related to both the hip surgery that preceded a right hamstring strain that has kept Splitter out all season.
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’