The injury news keeps getting worse for Tiago Splitter. The Hawks reserve center will miss a minimum of six weeks after an MRI exam revealed a Grade 2 right calf strain. The injury was confirmed after the test was performed at the Emory Orthopaedics and Spine Center.
The latest injury is related to both the hip surgery that preceded a right hamstring strain that has kept Splitter out all season.
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade