J.R. Smith Playing With Cheekbone Fracture
Knicks guard J.R. Smith suffered a small fracture in his left cheekbone on Sunday in Oklahoma City, but he’s expected to play Wednesday against Sacramento after being fitted for a protective face mask.
Smith suffered the injury when his face made contact with Kevin Durant’s knee on a fall to the floor at the 7:25 mark of the fourth quarter in the Knicks’ loss to the Thunder
- Pelicans Brandon Ingram and Jaylen Brown from Boston are named Week 23’s best players in the league
- Is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs the Charlotte Hornets?
- Alabama guard Nimari Burnett enters NCAA transfer portal
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Lawmakers Close To Passing HB 551?
- Is Payton Pritchard playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs. Wizards?
NBA 19 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives