Larry H. Miller Sports & Entertainment (LHMSE) today announced a partnership with Vivint, a leading smart home provider and one of the top tech companies in Utah. The partnership will include naming rights of the downtown Salt Lake City arena that is home of the Utah Jazz and the region’s premier concert and entertainment venue. Financial terms of the 10-year agreement were not disclosed.
The name for the 19,911-seat facility, formerly known as EnergySolutions Arena, will be the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page2 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft