Jazz Honor Jerry Sloan with Raised Banner
Almost three years after his surprising resignation, a banner with (Jerry) Sloan’s name was elevated into the vicinity of signs that honor legendary Jazz figures Pete Maravich, Frank Layden, Darrell Griffith, Mark Eaton, Jeff Hornacek, Larry H. Miller, Hot Rod Hundley, Adrian Dantley, Stockton and Malone.
Once the Jazz finally convinced Sloan to let them honor him — and it took some serious convincing — the organization brainstormed putting “1223” on the banner that was raised to the rafters during Friday night’s touching ceremony.
- Kansas Freshman MJ Rice in Transfer Portal: Duke Blue Devils, UNC Tar Heels, and Others Battle for Former Four-Star Recruit
- 2023 Women’s Final Four Tickets Cost 10x More Than Men’s Final Four
- Iowa vs Louisville Breaks Record For Most Watched Women’s College Basketball Game Outside The Final Four
- Lavar Ball Calls Out Bronny James, Says Australia Will Better Prepare Him For The NBA Than College
- Keegan Murray Sets Impressive Rookie Record
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 7 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives