Jazz Want to Re-Sign Marvin Williams?
At the right price, his (Jazz forward Marvin Williams’) skill set and demeanor could make him an intriguing option for the rebuilding Jazz. According to one ESPN report earlier this year, the Utah front office turned down a deadline deal that would have sent a first-round pick to the Jazz in exchange for Williams, the hope being that Williams might re-sign.
“I think it would be great,”(Jazz head coach Ty) Corbin said of Williams’ possible return next season. “Who knows what will happen, but he’s a great guy to have on the squad.”
- USC Basketball: Isaiah Collier is recruiting Bronny James at the 2023 McDonald’s All-American Game
- NC State Basketball: Terquavion Smith To Enter 2023 NBA Draft
- WATCH: Bronny James, Matas Buzelis, & Sean Stewart in the 2023 McDonald’s All-American Powerade JamFest
- Dayton forward Mike Sharavjamts to enter 2023 NBA Draft
- Pelicans Brandon Ingram and Jaylen Brown from Boston are named Week 23’s best players in the league
NBA 1 day ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives